Sunday, July 1, 2012
**Applications for The Great Melting Pot Hunt are now closed. If you are a merchant and would like to be considered for our next hunt or as a back up store for this hunt, please send a notecard with your name, store information, and slurl to Gina Redangel**
Second Life has brought the whole world together in one place and with it our languages and cultures. This hunt is aimed at showing pride in the blood that pumps through our veins and the country in which we or our ancestors were born. Creations can be anything at all! Use language, clothing, decor, food, drink, and customs as inspiration!
1. your creation should be an original item made by you. please do not use items already displayed at your store.
2. no copybotters, business in a box, or resellers
3. hunt item can be anything you want as long as it follows the theme
4. unisex or items for both genders is appreciated for this hunt!!
5. Most importantly, please do your best to let me know if you need to drop out of the hunt, or if your store moves. I understand how life (both sl and rl) can be, so all I'm asking for is a heads up!!
Anyone unable to follow these requirements should not apply
Accepting a max of 35 stores. Application deadline is July 25th.
This is a 1L hunt
Click here to apply for this hunt!